Ads Top

"I know it's RNG, but Paras in 5k eggs is DRIVING ME MAD!!!"


#PokemonGO: I've been hatching a bunch of 5k eggs. A total count, I'm not sure. I've had at least 5 Paras and no Gen 2 hatches. I'm not even sure what the other hatches have been, but Paras!!! Really?!?!We made a big push on the hate for Eevee in 10k eggs and eventually Niantic budged. I think we need to take a critical look at the weights of certain Pokemon in the eggs and see if we can't get some moved, or removed, from the pool.Honestly, at this point, who needs a paras? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2lRA9wT
"I know it's RNG, but Paras in 5k eggs is DRIVING ME MAD!!!" "I know it's RNG, but Paras in 5k eggs is DRIVING ME MAD!!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.