Ads Top

"An interesting thing I noticed about the Z-move animations..."


(Note: If someone already pointed this out, then I am truly sorry for making a re-post, this was just something I noticed)Backstory: Having nothing much to do, I was watching someone do a playthrough of Sun and Moon, when he picked up the Flynium-Z. He used it, and I noticed that something was... off from the character model. (He was playing as the male character)I play as the female character, and I often use mirror move Blaziken at the Battle Tree. I see the animation for the flying z-move often.To put it simply, the male character's legs were spread apart ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) while the female character's were put together at the end of the animation. Upon looking it up, the animations were also slightly different for other Z-moves. (E.g. Water, Fairy)Refrence (Male): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-AvdZ5VjZARefrence (Female): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPl2djlLkJMAre there any other differences (aside from, obviously, clothing) between both genders of characters? Why do you think these differences were made? Discuss below.(Disclaimer: I do not own those videos) via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2lXNWmo
"An interesting thing I noticed about the Z-move animations..." "An interesting thing I noticed about the Z-move animations..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.