Ads Top

"Just got stopped by the police in my town."


#PokemonGO: Was out exploring Gen 2, when a Sudowoodo showed up at a Pokestop across the railroad tracks. Rather than go around to the crossing, I hoofed it across a field and over the railroad tracks to try and get there before my prize disappeared.Police detained me for crossing government property and checked my ID. Had to explain I was just some hapless nerd out in the dark playing a videogame. I'm happy they are doing their job, and grateful they are taking precautions against accidents. I never did catch that Sudowoodo.... via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2liAer5
"Just got stopped by the police in my town." "Just got stopped by the police in my town." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.