Ads Top

"Murkrow is my least favorite Gen 2 pokemon and here's why."


#PokemonGO: Man, do I really, REALLY hate Murkrow. This guy is the worst. First of all, he is insanely hard to catch. Like, if you don't use ultra balls, forget about it, unless he has low CP. Second of all, for something so hard to catch, he's kinda useless. I guess he could be an ok prestiger, but he's not going in any gyms. Third, for as useless and hard to catch he is, he's insanely common, so I have to deal with him all the time. Fourth, he's one of the few dark pokemon and the only one I've seen so far, so I have to try to catch him for the dark medal. No ignoring him. And finally, he looks like a damn shadow on the nearby, so I get trolled every time I see him on there.In summary, Murkrow is the worst and I hate his guts.EDIT: Huh, so I'm apparently the only person on the planet who has trouble catching Murkrow. I want to find his catch rate so I can prove that I'm not crazy. (Or maybe I am). via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2kNawt1
"Murkrow is my least favorite Gen 2 pokemon and here's why." "Murkrow is my least favorite Gen 2 pokemon and here's why." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 05:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.