Ads Top

"24H Level 1 & 2 Raids = Niantic's Missed Opportunity"


#PokemonGO: I refresh and read new posts on the Silph Road many times a day, and I've yet to see this discussed. I know everyone says that and then posts something that's been up 100x. Maybe this has been mentioned as a comment. Either way - - -Why aren't level 1 and 2 raids available 24 hours?Most people need teams for level 3 raids. Everyone needs teams/groups for level 4 and 5. But what about level 1 and 2?I'm a late night/night owl type of person. It's currently almost 2am in Denver. If I could drive around the city right now and find a few Magikarp raids, I would. In fact, I would be excited to.I think lots of college students would do them as well. Or even an example like last night where I was out with people at some bars until almost 2am. If I had walked outside and there was a Karp raid down the street, I would've gone and done it.This is better for players, especially those who work. With invite-only exclusive raids coming, it gives people a chance to fight a few more raids to increase their chance at an invite.But it also is clearly better for Niantic. How many raid passes would be bought for late night level 1 and 2 raids? Even if it's not a TON, it's still additional revenue that they are completely missing right now. Think of it this way - if you're hungry at 11pm or 3am on a weekend, you'll settle for crappy late night pizza rather than a good restaurant. Those crappy pizza restaurants make good money, and we enjoy the convenience and fun of eating the crappy pizza in the middle of the night. And just like late-night pizza after a few beers, how many buzzed players would throw the $1 at Niantic for a 1am Karp raid?I'd love to be out right now trying to grab a high IV shiny Karp. What do you guys think? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2w8K6L1
"24H Level 1 & 2 Raids = Niantic's Missed Opportunity" "24H Level 1 & 2 Raids = Niantic's Missed Opportunity" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.