Ads Top

"Real life badges (pins)"


#PokemonGO: I give out free badges (pins) to people in our raid group if they meet certain criteria (reach level 40, catch a shiny, lead a raid, etc). I'm planning to do a different badge every week to keep things interesting. I'm basically a real life Pokémon Go NPC.Image of my pinsHow to play:Find me when I spawn during raidsYou need to talk to me to activate cut scene (me asking if you want a badge)You must show proof that you meet the criteria (no screenshots, just show the app)First come first served, I have limited numbers to give away1 badge per person per week unless I saw you the week before and wasn't able to give you the badgeI make sure they are not common as I'll be poor if I give away too many badges. Next week I'm thinking of doing a Pidgey farmer badge for those who have caught over 4000 Pidgeys. Any badge suggestions?Please vote for next week's Pidgey Farmer badge so I know what a reasonable criteria would be: http://ift.tt/2wTjXkf are my future badge designs (not produced yet and are subject to change): http://ift.tt/2vtCct2: Thanks to /u/schmian for giving me gold :) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2xnDA1E
"Real life badges (pins)" "Real life badges (pins)" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.