Ads Top

"What was your most memorable battle against a Pokémon Champion?"


Which Champion battle do you remember the most, and why?For me, it was definitely when I defeated Cynthia for the first time in Diamond (My first game). Every single time I battled her that damn Garchomp crushed me. But then one time, when it was really late at night and I was playing the game under my bed sheet, I got my big break. For what was seemingly the first time ever, her Garchomp missed when attacking my Gengar, allowing me to get a Destiny Bond onto it. The next turn they both went down, and the rest of my party managed to finish up the rest. I remember slowly closing the DS screen before tip-toeing into my little brother's room to tell him the news, and I remember equally well him kicking me out after I woke him.Then, years later in Sun when I defeated her at the Battle Tree, I instantly scouted her and picked her as my partner in the Super Multi Battles. Not gonna lie, I actually did tear up a little being able to pair up with my most memorable Pokémon opponent.So, that's my overly long story. :) What about yours? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2wARBvj
"What was your most memorable battle against a Pokémon Champion?" "What was your most memorable battle against a Pokémon Champion?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.