Ads Top

"With USUM Just A Couple of Months Away, Is Anyone Preparing Any Teams or Certain Pokemon to Use?"


I myself am getting a team put together to use automatically as I start the game, or at least when I can start moving my Pokemon with the bank if it's available at launch for use. If so, then my plans are to use a team of shinies that I'm hunting and/or breeding for right now. My 6 are:Toucannon (already caught a shiny Pikipek Lvl 2)Zoroark (currently breeding for a shiny, though I did manage to finally get a full 6 IV Zorua in the process, so that's a great second option if I get tired of trying lol)ToxicroakMimikyu (managed to get this as my first shiny ever playing a Pokemon game, so I want to start using Mimikyu as my "starter" from here on out and keep the shiny game going with it for any future games)HaxorousGreninjaSinnoh Hat Pikachu (I am stationed out here in Japan and attended the Pokemon 20th Movie event here, simply wanting Marshadow. Apparently I was one of the few that they gave out this card piece for use in USUM in order to get Sinnoh Hat Pikachu, so I figured that I'd use this to round out the team or have as a backup, still debating as to which way to go)Victini (As stated above, I'm out here in Japan right now, and I noticed that when a new Pokemon Store was built up here in Okinawa, they were running the Victini event going on as well. I managed to get it, and nicely enough it's at lvl 15. Much like the Pikachu I'm considering using it as an early trade out for my team to play the game with, or a backup if needed. Not sure if I want this one as a permanent member for the game, but still mulling it over.)Anyways, I wanted to see if there were others getting prepped and considering their teams to use immediately or trade directly into the game for use as soon as you reach your first Pokemon center. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2wAgmYC
"With USUM Just A Couple of Months Away, Is Anyone Preparing Any Teams or Certain Pokemon to Use?" "With USUM Just A Couple of Months Away, Is Anyone Preparing Any Teams or Certain Pokemon to Use?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.