Ads Top

"[Idea] You should get coins for defeating as well as holding gyms."


#PokemonGO: I think there needs to be a rework with the coin system in gyms. As someone who doesn't spend real money on coins, it's frustrating to always feel like i'm running low. My idea is that for every gym you take down, you get 5 coins with a max of 50 per day on top of a max of 50 per day for defending gyms for a total cap of 100 coins per day. The fact that you get little to nothing for defeating a gym sucks imo. Sure, you can make it to gold, but that's essentially it because pokemon don't benefit from battling either. So, for example, if I battle 3 gyms per day, insert 3 defenders, and they're all kicked out after an hour, I get 18 coins. But if I could earn by battling I would have gotten 33 coins. This type of reward makes far more sense to me for going through the effort of battling and defeating 3 gyms even if my pokemon are kicked out shortly after. I'm sure something similar has been posted before but honestly I'm tired of the 50 coin per day cap only earned through defending. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2ILekM2
"[Idea] You should get coins for defeating as well as holding gyms." "[Idea] You should get coins for defeating as well as holding gyms." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.