Ads Top

"The thing I want the most in the next Pokemon game is better distribution of legendary Pokemon events."


Every time I see a Pokemon event pop up, I get a bit excited, and then massively disappointed. Going into a store to get a serial code in order to obtain a Pokemon is an extra effort that I think is just completely unnecessary. I know it provides Nintendo with a tiny bit of partnership money, but there are honestly other things that can be done (serial codes for items, such as rare candies, master balls, or shiny legendaries ONLY would be an acceptable thing, if it gives Nintendo more money).But I really just want some events that DO NOT REQUIRE ME TO GO INTO A STORE. Mystery gift me event items, not legendary Pokemon. Make me go to a specific area, summon the legendary Pokemon with the item, battle it, and catch it myself. What happened to all that? Birth Island, Naval Rock, Faraway Island, Azure Flute, etc.? I want the events to give me the opportunity to find and catch an immensely powerful Pokemon, not just throw them at me like I'm the luckiest trainer in the world. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2sdhZXP
"The thing I want the most in the next Pokemon game is better distribution of legendary Pokemon events." "The thing I want the most in the next Pokemon game is better distribution of legendary Pokemon events." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:36 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.