Ads Top

"I’ve been trying to increase my roggenrola shiny chances by doing the “Win a Raid” task but of the 10 I’ve completed, over 7 of them have had Monferno. During an event why doesn’t Niantic remove any overlap so they only contain event Pokémon?"


#PokemonGO: I haven’t seen more than 3 Roggenrola in a day during the event and so the task almost doubles my sightings, it’s frustrating to stack 3 of these tasks only to encounter 2 Monferno. I refuse to buy premium or remote passes so I only get one raid a day. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/3kWeZcS
"I’ve been trying to increase my roggenrola shiny chances by doing the “Win a Raid” task but of the 10 I’ve completed, over 7 of them have had Monferno. During an event why doesn’t Niantic remove any overlap so they only contain event Pokémon?" "I’ve been trying to increase my roggenrola shiny chances by doing the “Win a Raid” task but of the 10 I’ve completed, over 7 of them have had Monferno. During an event why doesn’t Niantic remove any overlap so they only contain event Pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:35 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.