Ads Top

"ADVICE: Need Pokémon factoid for 8 year old daughter"


My daughter is 8 and is obsessed with Pokémon. She plays on her Switch and studies the character books and talks about it INCESSANTLY.The concept of Pokémon gives me actual anxiety; the different layers of characters, types, regions, ways to capture them, evolve them, etc. Like actual anxiety ... it’s a lot!But, as her mother, I’ve decided to embrace it and try to learn about it. I talk to her about it at bedtime every night now, and I am here on reddit reading posts I don’t even understand!What’s one fact about Pokémon that will blow her mind!? Like something that she would freak out if she knew I knew ... I want to show her that even though I don’t “get it,” I’m committed to learning for her sake! 😂 via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/3dV2Py1
"ADVICE: Need Pokémon factoid for 8 year old daughter" "ADVICE: Need Pokémon factoid for 8 year old daughter" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.