Ads Top

"Crown Tundra just achieved my childhood dream."


This is an appreciation post for the dynamax adventures in the crown tundra. Ever since I was a kid I’ve wanted a specific shiny legendary Pokémon. I have a decent amount of shiny legendary Pokémon now through trades/events and stuff. I’ve been playing for years and I’ve never succeeded at hunting a shiny legendary. Specifically I NEVER got the shiny Mewtwo I always wanted. I’d try four hours after school every day for a full odds Mewtwo in Fire Red and never got anywhere. Well after all weekend hunting, I am proud to say I am the owner of my first ever Shiny Mewtwo, and my first ever Shiny legendary I didn’t get through trades or other means. Thank you very much!! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2TqCtdG
"Crown Tundra just achieved my childhood dream." "Crown Tundra just achieved my childhood dream." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:34 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.