Ads Top

"A Quick Dragonite story"


#PokemonGO: I'm a rural player, but there's a small town right near where I live that has 3 gyms and about 15 pokestops. I was there tonight getting my poke-fix when Dragonite pops up on sightings.Within 10 seconds I see two guys my age run out of an alleyway frantically running down the hill. I shamelessly check my poke-scanner app and see it's just a quick hike up the hill to its spawn.As I make my way up there, the same two guys are briskly walking the same way and one darts off in the wrong direction (still not sure if they are trying to find Dragonite too).I get to the spot and the guy who went the right way is standing on its spawn and remarks "It's here mate!", to which I reply "The Dragonite?...". He says he thought I was his friend and we get catching underway. His phone's battery instantly dies before he gets a chance at it.Then I tell him not to fear, as I remove my mobile charger cable from my phone and offer him the cable end. His face lit up and he genuinely couldn't believe it! He booted his phone back up and watched me try to capture Dragonite.15 Ultraball-Raz-Curves later the 1.6k CP Dragonite runs from me. He tries about 5 Ultra Balls before "GPS signal not found" appears on his screen and he just gets "error".We may have not caught the beast, but that was such a weird and wonderful experience that Pokemon Go has given me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cP0Mxy
"A Quick Dragonite story" "A Quick Dragonite story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.