Ads Top

"I'm so sick of spoofers"


#PokemonGO: I live in an area where it is primarily red and blue. Recently, a ton of yellow has started to dominate gyms. One person in particular, is at every gym in town. I have owned the same gym for two weeks now, and it was beaten right as I pulled up to train at it. I looked around, and the only car in the area was mine. It's basically an open field. Lo and behold, the same guy at every gym in town just took this gym. But there isn't anyone in the area, and it finally dawned on me. He's spoofing. Earlier in the week I was at this same gym, training it up and the prestige kept dropping. Nobody was in the area.There is another gym, located at a memorial, and it is basically just a parking lot. Once I took down the red gym, before I could even put my pokemon in, it turned yellow. Can you guess who it was?Finally, there is a gym on this mountain trail, and the only way to get up it is by walking. I sat down on a bench and took the gym for myself. I started to train it up so people could join and the gym goes gray. The same fucking guy takes it, with a 3102 dragonite. I give up. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2cC7MKR
"I'm so sick of spoofers" "I'm so sick of spoofers" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.