Ads Top

"Anyone else just playing the game and enjoying their time? Not rushing to level up their trainer?"


#PokemonGO: I am about to hit level 30, but I never really cared about that. I literally just found out that once I hit 30, wild Pokemon CP will be higher somehow. Sure that's nice but I don't care about that much.To me, Pokemon has always been about raising a strong Pokemon; most wild Pokemon I find have terrible IV's. So I focus on evolving high IV ones into good movesets, then powering them up; that is the fun part to me.Gyms used to be fun, but they're utterly boring now. Reaching level 40 is not something I care about. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gUzYyZ
"Anyone else just playing the game and enjoying their time? Not rushing to level up their trainer?" "Anyone else just playing the game and enjoying their time? Not rushing to level up their trainer?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:07 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.