Ads Top

"Anyone else not like using legendaries?"


In all of my playthroughs since FR/LG I've found that I dont like using legendaries. I go out of my way to catch them (I love collecting them), but then I just box them and move on. Dunno why, maybe just because it feels exploit-ey or something due to how OP they can be. I tend to do the same with starters on my second/third etc playthroughs on games as well. Anyone else do this? Or am I just weird? via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2fFJHWh
"Anyone else not like using legendaries?" "Anyone else not like using legendaries?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.