Ads Top

"[Complaints] The post I couldn't bring myself to make on Facebook since it's not anonymous."


#PokemonGO: In response to their FB post, "Catching Pokémon in Pokémon GO can sometimes be challenging. What's been your most rewarding capture? Let us know in the comments!"You're right! It is challenging to catch Pokemon and you seem to only want to make it harder. Let's look at some facts:You turned off spinning Pokestops over a certain speed. This is sort of understandable since you want people to walk, and you want to avoid the liability of people driving while playing. So since people will get way less stops, you'll do something to make up for it, right? Oh, a streak bonus which gives +3 per day and +20ish on the 7th day? Let's do some math. 3 items per day times 6 days plus 20 on the 7th is an extra 38ish items per week. That's about 5.4 items per day, or less than 2 Pokestops per day. That's what... enough balls for a single catch? Pretty pathetic consolation prize if you ask me. So ya, without resources, it's much harder to catch Pokemon, you're totally right.You introduced new tracking! Yay! Now I can find any Pokemon in my area! What? I can't? Why not? Only ones near Pokestops? What? What if there's no Pokestops near me? Oh, nothing shows up at all? Or what if the stops near me are all bogged down with the same vermin no one wants? Oh, then I see the same thing over and over? Why do you think that's smart? Who thought that was a good idea? So ya, not being able to see what's around me really makes it hard to catch Pokemon, you're totally right.You made training friendly gyms impossibly difficult. So gym stagnation was a thing. True. So you made enemy gyms 2x easier to take down. There's a good idea. Let's try that and see if it works. Wait. Stop. No, no, no, no. Why do you keep going? So now it's 2x easier to take enemy gyms down AND 2x more difficult to train friendly gyms. Both things. Not just one? You know when you're driving and you start drifting into one lane and then panic and veer all the way to the other and almost hit something on the other side? That's called over correcting and it's what you did. You made it impossible to hold a gym at all. It takes hours to train up a friendly gym and minutes to drop an enemy gym. Competition and coin collection is now a distant memory and not worth the time. I guess I could buy coins though, right Niantic™? Wink Wink. This one doesn't have much to do with catching Pokemon except it takes away the motivation to do it at all. Why do I need commons anymore? Stardust? Why power up anything if it won't last in a gym no matter what? So I'm supposed to keep playing your game on the off chance I run into something super rare that I don't have? What do I do with the 3 months in between finding rare ones?I'm a grown man and I'm perfectly fine not playing Pokemon. I want to. But you're making it exceedingly difficult. It seems everything that was offered to us in the game is being stripped away, little by little. The initial reaction to the game has worn off and lots of players have left. It seems like you are trying to whittle your player base to nothing. I would love to meet the person/people/committee who makes decisions for this game and ask what is wrong with you? Do you have no foresight? Do you even play this game? How can you possibly think that's a good idea? Is it for money? It's gotta be, right? It's definitely not to make the game more fun for your customers. You are so dense. It's just sad to see a game that was so fun be stripped away, piece by piece. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fJXhKd
"[Complaints] The post I couldn't bring myself to make on Facebook since it's not anonymous." "[Complaints] The post I couldn't bring myself to make on Facebook since it's not anonymous." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.