Ads Top

"[Discussion] Do you see yourself still playing in 2 years from now?"


#PokemonGO: According to an online calculator, I would hit level 40 in over two years (I'm level 30 already).This got me thinking. I play this game almost every day since July except for one week, where I was on vacation.I've never played a mobile game this constantly before. I still like the game and I do not intend to quit any time soon.But two years is a long ass time. It's not the Pokémon franchise that keeps me going. When Pokémon came out, it didn't interest me at all, I guess it came out a little too late for me.So it's not the nostalgia that keeps me going. I don't wait for any Gen to finally come out or something. I just like the whole experience this game has to offer.And who knows, maybe they can keep the game fresh until then. What do you think? via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fRHDuy
"[Discussion] Do you see yourself still playing in 2 years from now?" "[Discussion] Do you see yourself still playing in 2 years from now?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.