Ads Top

"Evolving fully revives fainted Pokémon"


#PokemonGO: It's been common knowledge that powering up a fainted Pokémon causes them to be revived, if their HP increases with the power up, however I had never seen any research about what happens if you evolve a fainted Pokémon. So, I decided to head out into the fields, and conduct my first ever Pokémon GO experimentMethodsI put on my white lab coat, searched for an evil Mystic gym, and, in the name of science, slaughtered one of my pidgeys in it. I evolved the dead pidgey afterwards. I evaluated the HP bar of the newly evolved pidgeotto to determine the results of the experiment.ResultsAfter evolving it, the pidgey had turned into a pidgeotto. The pidgeotto had a full HP bar.ConclusionsThe results of my research seem to indicate that evolving a fainted Pokémon fully revives said Pokémon. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2fYHSqd
"Evolving fully revives fainted Pokémon" "Evolving fully revives fainted Pokémon" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:16 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.