Ads Top

"I am a 40 year old woman desperately waiting for the midnight release of Sun and Moon."


As I live in Australia, I will be playing my copy in 5 hours or so (the extra hour is for my son to line up for it - I'm old). I have been playing pokemon with my 21 year old son since he was 5, we still haven't caught them all, but he is damn close, stupid school and work have always gotten in the way. via /r/pokemon http://ift.tt/2f3b379
"I am a 40 year old woman desperately waiting for the midnight release of Sun and Moon." "I am a 40 year old woman desperately waiting for the midnight release of Sun and Moon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.