Ads Top

"[Question] Has IVs gotten generally worse lately?"


#PokemonGO: I'm not sure if I'm just really unlucky, but lately I've been getting mostly <50% IVs on Pokemon I'm catching. I've noticed this change since the bonus event. Since PokeStop drops were nerfed, I thought maybe the likelihood of good IVs might've also decreased.Out of my last 21 caught Pokemon:1 was 67-79%3 were 51-66%17 were 0-50%Is this happening to anyone else?Edit:In the past week, I would estimate that I caught about 200 mons, but only kept a small handful that weren't terrible. I transfer mons pretty much right away, basically as soon as I find out they have poor stats. I didn't count the IV distribution of my previous 200 mons before transferring, so I can't give an exact number, but almost all of them had bad stats.21 IS a very small sample size but I didn't pose my question solely based on that, but also based on my unrecorded 200 mons. I only mentioned the 21 mons in my post because I still had them on hand from my pokewalk last night.Since there's a lot of mixed answers from everyone, so I'll just chalk it up to unlucky RNG! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2gcUCuN
"[Question] Has IVs gotten generally worse lately?" "[Question] Has IVs gotten generally worse lately?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.