Ads Top

"[Story] This game made me so happy today!"


#PokemonGO: I want to share with you a small accomplishment that has made me happier and lighter today.So recently I have been going through a lot mentally. I have been trying really hard to get better but I haven't had much energy or time to get out there and make faster progress with this game. So it's taken me a long time to get to my level 23. And today, I finished walking about 60km to FINALLY evolve my Growlithe to a beauty of an Arcanine! It's. So. PRETTY.This game has helped me just by giving me a bit of success in my day. And while I probably can't ever keep my Arcanine in a gym for more than 15 minutes, I'm so pleased that my caught:seen ratio is now just one mon smaller (get stuffed, Mr Mime!).Anyway, thanks for this subreddit. You guys make this game more fun and more whinge-worthy. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fEZEMt
"[Story] This game made me so happy today!" "[Story] This game made me so happy today!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.