Ads Top

"The Game Needs to Stop Pokemon from Despawning in Front of You"


#PokemonGO: I was playing PoGo today on my way home from school, and an exeggutor spawned in. As I clicked on him, I got an error message and he was gone. I believe that that means he despawned as I tapped on him, nonetheless it was super frustrating. I'm not sure if Niantic could do this, but I wish that Pokemon would get an extra one minute to tap on the pokemon once it spawns on your screen(this extra minute would only be for you, not for other players) via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2fDHydt
"The Game Needs to Stop Pokemon from Despawning in Front of You" "The Game Needs to Stop Pokemon from Despawning in Front of You" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:41 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.