Ads Top

"Am I only one that takes naps just to wake up, hopeful that when I check Reddit there will be some update to save my long lasting wait?!"


#PokemonGO: I've never been one to complain, and I hope none of you point fingers at me like I'm some traitor to Pokemon Go... we're all on the same side, but if Niantic doesn't want to release Gen 2, the least they can do is feed us with some update that broadens the depth of the game. SO MANY people have come up with astounding ideas at this point that this game HAS the potential to grow, without the release of new Pokemon. If Niantic has trouble figure out what features they want to add to the game, they need look no further... literally they can just scroll through Reddit and find a great idea. My point is, I don't see why waiting for an update at this point doesn't feel like we're really getting the reward we deserve when something finally does drop... Niantic hasn't been doing a great job at keeping us hyped during this very stale period. All I can hope is that they make some adjustments in the future, because I feel like our community's dedication to this game surpasses the lack of consideration we have gotten in return from this team. The force is with you Niantic. Please don't let us down. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2jwRMgI
"Am I only one that takes naps just to wake up, hopeful that when I check Reddit there will be some update to save my long lasting wait?!" "Am I only one that takes naps just to wake up, hopeful that when I check Reddit there will be some update to save my long lasting wait?!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.