Ads Top

"Clearly I don't understand prestiging. Help me out please."


#PokemonGO: OK clearly, I don't understand the prestiging aspect of the game. I do know that generally, you want to fight the gym mon with something with a smaller CP and try and exploit a type advantage. I haven't quit figured it out and in some cases I fight the gym with something half the CP of the gym mon and only get +100 prestige. Any example yesterday there was a 628 Magby in the gym and I was trying to prestige with a 356 Horsea...100 prestiege...then I tried with a 413 squirtle 100...prestige. Then in some cases when I fight the gym with something larger I get more prestige....Or sometimes 100....It seems like a total crapshoot.What am I missing? via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iXwyZo
"Clearly I don't understand prestiging. Help me out please." "Clearly I don't understand prestiging. Help me out please." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.