Ads Top

"Defending Pokémon give progress towards Battle Girl badge"


#PokemonGO: I have been on holiday vacation visiting family for the last three weeks and have not attacked a gym the entire time. However, I open my app every day to collect 10 Pokécoins (for a Pokémon in a gym back home that has remained untouched the whole time). Today, my Pokémon has finally returned back to me, and I noticed that my progress on the Battle Girl badge jumped up by 4.I check my badges obsessively. Especially this one because it is the closest to gold. It was at 907 from the time I left Utah three weeks ago until this morning. I have stared at it a hundred times. When Flareon came back, it jumped to 911. I have literally not left the house today. We are in the middle of nowhere and there isn't a gym for miles. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iMYb85
"Defending Pokémon give progress towards Battle Girl badge" "Defending Pokémon give progress towards Battle Girl badge" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.