Ads Top

"Egg order observation"


#PokemonGO: I've been paying attention to locations where I picked up some of my eggs ( I have 2-3 spots where I go, so it wasn't that hard). Then, based on my rarer ones (2 and 10) I noticed a pattern. Eggs would get arranged based on my distance to the location where I picked them up. When I get close to one location that I visit, the 10K I picked up there would float to the top of my list, and when I'd get back home, my 2k that I picked at the other location closer to home would take its place. I'll need more testing, obviously, but was wondering if anyone else noticed something similar to this. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2icsynT
"Egg order observation" "Egg order observation" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:17 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.