Ads Top

"Hi Silphroad... admin from GO Hub here, we want to help the data mines, spend a second and read through the post. Please."


#PokemonGO: Hi everyone,the GO Hub had a bad rep, was domain banned from reddit and dissolved from the community due to several events that the previous admins did and which I now list here:vote manipulationspeculative news promoted as true newsidiotic clickbaity postsrushed to conclusions in order to gain more clicksSince then, we/I've dealt with those idiots and brought the page from the ashes to a more reputable state. We (I) do not look for any promotion here. I just want to help. I've almost lost the portal to others after giving it to others to manage as I was scrambling in personal life.In an effort to help the Silph Road, I will publish a decoded version of the metadata hidden in APK for every release. I've already published a few on my Github Gist portal. It's the same file every data mining facility uses for discoveries and now you can do the same.Here's my Gist profile: http://ift.tt/2jnZX3P's the decoded file for 0.55.0: http://ift.tt/2kampdH GAME_MASTER... didn't decode it yet, will do it today, but it's file size is the same as the one on 0.53.1 so I'm guessing it hasn't changed. http://ift.tt/2jnWzWq, use this info carefully. Read through Silph Roads Data mine, don't report duplicate discoveries, there will be stuff in there that's going to excite you a lot, but keep your cool and figure out what's really new.So that's it. I'm a software dev in real life with 6 years of experience. Want a guide on how to data mine? Just say...Data mining alone sucks. I want to help and be a part of this tremendous community.Let me know how I can help. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2jMCPuf
"Hi Silphroad... admin from GO Hub here, we want to help the data mines, spend a second and read through the post. Please." "Hi Silphroad... admin from GO Hub here, we want to help the data mines, spend a second and read through the post. Please." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.