Ads Top

"How Pokemon Go saved my life"


#PokemonGO: I've been a smoker for a long time and have tried quitting multiple times to no avail. Then pokemon go came out and I was excited only because of the nostalgia factor of it. I rarely played it cause I also end up running out of breath easily due to smoking. I couldn't even walk a quarter mile before having to sit down and having a cigarette. Then when I decided to become more focused on the game, I slowly cut down on cigarettes from two packs a day to a pack. I finally decided once 2017 hit, I will cut off my bad habit once and for all. It's only January 4 and I have officially haven't smoked in 4 days and I can now hatch a 10km egg without having to stop and take a break. I've been outside more and been going on walks and even hiking to go look for more Pokemon. I feel fantastic. Thanks for reading my story. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2hUJZvF
"How Pokemon Go saved my life" "How Pokemon Go saved my life" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 15:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.