Ads Top

"I have a 435cp dragonair at 100%, is it worth it?"


#PokemonGO: Questions -1) In general, do I save candies and dust if I power up before a evolution?2) Since there are no bad moves on dragonite should I power up first?3) Does TSR have a Q&A thread? I browse /r/CompetitiveHS and they always have a stickied Q&A thread to avoid repeated and shallow topics.4) What calculators do you recommend for competitive Pokemon Go-ing? (I'm pretty new to it but since I'm finally level 28, I would like to see how much I can contribute to my fellow team Instinct in the NYC/Queens area)Notes -435cp looks like it's level 20? (I think that's how it's done? the dot is in the middle and level 40 is max)Really hope it's useful, don't care about the candy and dust because dratinis are SO rare to me. (NYC area) via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2iN0yb9
"I have a 435cp dragonair at 100%, is it worth it?" "I have a 435cp dragonair at 100%, is it worth it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.