Ads Top

"I thought all those stories posted here were exaggerated until...."


#PokemonGO: ...today! I was playing pokemon go since morning and my phone had low battery, when it was like 4% i was nearing home and was trying to catch a squirtle which would give me 125th candy so i can get my 1st Blastoise. It spawned on top of a gym, so I kept trying to click it but ended up opening the gym like 5 times in a row.. I stopped walking and was determined to get that Squirtle or try till my battery ran out. Then I saw a charmander pop up next to it. Now i started wondering if i should catch the charmander, as Charizard is one of my favourite pokemons ever, and I don't have one. I have 78 candies and a charmeleon, so i wanted to get closer to the charizard than get enough candy for the blastoise. I was clicking the gym trying for the squirtle and deciding whether to catch the squirtle which might despawn if i catch the charmander first, or get the charmander and walk to the other street and try to get the squirtle from a diff angle which was a bit of a long walk because of the route.. Suddenly a Charizard spawns! I was excited and i was thinking it is going to be a 34 cp charizard but i immediately clicked ingoring the other two and got a 1600-ish CP one! Razz berried it up and started curveballing ultras. Missed my 1st throw. Hit a 'nice' 2nd throw breaks out, 3rd and 4th throws i try for the 'great' curveballs and miss both times and it breaks out. Finally ended up catching it with my 5th throw and i also managed to catch the charmander and squirtle aforementioned and my battery died as soon as i reached the end of the street, so i was really excited and thrilled :D via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2j0Ptqt
"I thought all those stories posted here were exaggerated until...." "I thought all those stories posted here were exaggerated until...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:26 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.