Ads Top

"PSA: If the 'I'm not a bot' screen shows up, do not hard close the app."


#PokemonGO: Not sure if this is a new feature, but it came up this morning while I was walking with the game on in my pocket. I pulled out my phone to see a bot verification screen, panicked that I had been accidentally purchasing something whilst it was in my pocket and hard closed the app. Went back on and I was soft banned all day, no Pokémon spawning, no pokestops, no nearby tracker, and no egg distance gained. Restarted the app multiple times through the day, logged out and in of Pokémon go, restarted my phone, all to no avail. Finally just went on and got the bot message again, was able to verify that I wasn't a bot and now I'm back to a fully functional game.TL;DR: if you hard close the app while it is asking for bot verification it will soft ban you (for ~6 hours in my case). via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iPLs4M
"PSA: If the 'I'm not a bot' screen shows up, do not hard close the app." "PSA: If the 'I'm not a bot' screen shows up, do not hard close the app." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:28 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.