Ads Top

"[Story] Don't Drive and Play Pokemon Go"


#PokemonGO: This is a cautionary tale, a story of foolishness, poor judgement, and karma.It is night. The sky is dark and full of rain clouds. The roads are slippery and wet. I am on foot and spot a level 9 gym. "Cool!" I say to myself and walked over to level it up.It has around 42000 prestige. Water 'mon dominate the lower levels. I select my electric and grass attackers and go to town. I blast those 'mon to smithereens. It takes me several rounds to build the gym up to level 10.While I'm on my last battle, I hear a loud BOOOOM! Across the street, a car smashes into the rear of a parked SUV.The impact was so strong that the 2-door coupe lifted the SUV. The coupe's hood is crumpled up like a piece of paper. The SUV's ass is sitting on the coupe like a tired elephant.The driver of the coupe looks out of his window in a daze. There is a driver in the SUV and he steps out to survey the damage. I run over to see if they are okay."Want me to call 911?" I ask. The SUV driver shakes his head and pulls out his phone. As he dials, I walk over to the driver of the coupe."Are you okay?" I ask. He nods and opens the door.In his hand is his phone. I see the unmistakable glow of Pokemon Go. On the screen is the gym I was just leveling up.As he the SUV driver speak to each other, I look at my phone. The gym is now level 10 and there are no free slots. "Sonovabitch..." I mutter.Looks like the coupe driver sniped my gym while I was on my last battle. Then he got into a car accident.I don't want anyone to ever get hurt playing this game. It's just a game, after all. I'd gladly give up a gym slot to someone if it would prevent them from getting hurt. The coupe driver is really lucky he didn't hurt anyone or get hurt himself. The situation could have been much worse.Please please PLEASE don't drive and play Pokemon Go. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iH3k4J
"[Story] Don't Drive and Play Pokemon Go" "[Story] Don't Drive and Play Pokemon Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.