Ads Top

"They're like busses!"


#PokemonGO: I've been playing Poke Go since pre-launch in the U.K. I've caught most of the original 150 now however a few have eluded me, one such being Lickitung. If only ever seen one in the 6 months I've played, in the first week of having the game...I lost it due to the game breaking crashes Poke Ho had at the time.Fast forward to today. I open the game nonchalantly between some work and see a figure - I know that outline. I dashed, no, sprinted down the road and boom he appears. Low CP, 200 odd but whatever it's another addition to the Dex. I make the catch (mercifully had some ultra balls spare) and make the walk home triumphant. Not 50m later I have a buzz, an egg is hatching. Lickitung! Couldn't help but laugh out loud at the lunacy of this game.Anyway, just a ridiculous story I wanted to share. From zero Lickitungs in 6 months to 2 in 30 seconds. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2iAq3wA
"They're like busses!" "They're like busses!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:38 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.