Ads Top

"What are some ways to effectively use unconventional defenders?"


#PokemonGO: I usually train up gyms as opposed to taking down opposing gyms because I'd rather stick one Pokemon in a high level gym that sticks around for a week than taking out 7 low level gyms that I barely have enough time to collect on before they are taken over. There's something about being able to collect every day.I've got more high CP Vaporeons than I can keep in gyms and some star dust to burn. What Pokemon should I power up to give my local gyms some variety?Looking for something other than the usual Vaporeons, Dragonite, Rhydon, Exeggutor, Snorlax, Lapras, etc. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2ixof7y
"What are some ways to effectively use unconventional defenders?" "What are some ways to effectively use unconventional defenders?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.