Ads Top

"~3,800 stops spun to acquire all necessary Evo Items"


#PokemonGO: Sorry this took so long, probably would have been more valuable days ago, but I only just this minute got my first and only Dragon Scale. Exactly 3,789 stops after my first item (which was acquired within minutes of the gen2 launch, and is where I started counting. So numbers here are approximate since I don't have exact data for stops spun previous to the first item.)It was day 3 (and just shy of 2,000 stops) before I got my first Upgrade, with Upgrade and Dragon Scale being the last 2 I needed.Dragon Scale was the 11th item acquired. All items were acquired from random, non-bonus stop spins except for one King's Rock acquired from 7th day streak.Items acquired are as follows:King's Rock x2Metal Coat x3Sun Stone x4Upgrade x1Dragon Scale x1At an average of ~315 stops spun per item. Or ~350 if you exclude the 7th day streak (I know it's not guaranteed, but I've yet to meet anyone outside of reddit that hasn't gotten one.)There is no observable trend of location, stop type, or time of day affecting drops. The only trend I was able to see was that item drops were all spaced out by at least 8 hours. However others have shown proof of recieving multiples at once, or within minutes of eachother. So I think it's safe to say this is RNG.I am also aware that I'm late to the party. But as with my 1500+ egg drop data collection that ended up taking longer than the TSR research project, I'd always rather be thorough than timely. And I just couldn't justify posting without having every item I needed to evolve each monster that requires one. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2mmB6Lo
"~3,800 stops spun to acquire all necessary Evo Items" "~3,800 stops spun to acquire all necessary Evo Items" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:40 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.