Ads Top

"902 yanma, not at all what I expected"


#PokemonGO: I was so excited to see a new outline for a Pokemon by my house! Was it a mosquito? Dragonfly?!? I didn't know, all I knew was I needed it to add to my pokedex!I go to the pokestop and there it is! It was so pretty, I just had to have it! Then I am getting ready to catch it and see it's a 902. Whoo!! A biggun'. I give it a berry and a flick of my great ball- yes! Caught it so excited.... Wait, what?? Why is it changing co-- NOOOOO!!Turned into a 484 ditto. :( I never thought I would be disappointed to catch a ditto, before.TL;DR- Yanma can turn ditto. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mpIaa6
"902 yanma, not at all what I expected" "902 yanma, not at all what I expected" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 18:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.