Ads Top

"Even after one week, throwing curve-balls still feels awkward. I have never wasted so many Pokéballs and had Pokémon run from me."


#PokemonGO: I don't know if anyone managed to adapt to the new throwing mechanics – or if it's even possible for that matter.Like a lot of others, I managed to hit great throws like 80% of the time before the update (assuming 100% is impossible and then there were those damn Weedles being too frigging close).I guess moving some mons closer to the "camera" was overdue for casual players. But now every other one is like a Weedle. And even if a flying Pokémon moves to the top, I throw too far and hit 'em on the head.I feel like it's impossible to adapt to the new throwing mechanics because you basically don't throw anymore. It's just a teeny flick and it's driving me insane. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mwgVdm
"Even after one week, throwing curve-balls still feels awkward. I have never wasted so many Pokéballs and had Pokémon run from me." "Even after one week, throwing curve-balls still feels awkward. I have never wasted so many Pokéballs and had Pokémon run from me." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.