Ads Top

"I had a job interview in New York City today and decided to see what Pokemon Go is like in a big city..."


#PokemonGO: ...and HOLY SHIT ITS INSANE! I was just pretty much by some park the entire time, but it seems like almost every Pokemon on the nearby was awesome. I'm used to seeing mostly sentrets, natu, rattata, pidgey etc... Usually I find like 1 cool Pokemon per day. Today, in a 15 minute span I added a chinchou, a voltorb, 3 chikoritas, 2 poliwags, 2 magnemites, 2 electabuzz, 2 sunkern, a pinsir, and a magcargo that I chased down and caught with 2% battery. Then I saw an ekans (which I don't have) but didn't have enough battery to find it. It was pretty awesome.If you saw some guy running around in a suit, confused and trying to see what street he is on, but also looking like a kid in a candy store, that was probably me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mmQGGX
"I had a job interview in New York City today and decided to see what Pokemon Go is like in a big city..." "I had a job interview in New York City today and decided to see what Pokemon Go is like in a big city..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.