Ads Top

"Instructions I gave my 4 year old daughter for Pokemon Go"


#PokemonGO: My wife took the kids out, and my 4 year old daughter wanted to play Pokemon.I gave her these instructions. Thought I'd share in case others have young kids that play on their accounts.NONo evolvingNo powering upNo transferring. She debated me on this for a few minutes, saying "what if they're weak?" I told her to just bring all the Pokemon back home and we'll sort it out together.No buying thingsYESCatch whatever you want. Use whatever you want to catch.Battle as much as you wantPut whoever in the gym you wantShe'll actually completely follow these guidelines.I thought about saying "no Ultra Balls", but I don't want to hamstring her if she comes across a 2,000 CP Snorlax or something.Did I miss anything? I keep feeling like I forgot something.Will be interesting to see what she comes back with, who is in the gym, and what my potion and Pokeball collection looks like. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mp6tVy
"Instructions I gave my 4 year old daughter for Pokemon Go" "Instructions I gave my 4 year old daughter for Pokemon Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.