Ads Top

"Spoofers ruined my small town and niantic does nothing about it"


#PokemonGO: Hello everyone gather round I have a story to tell. I live in a small and real close knit community everyone knows everyone in the town and its a pretty out of the way place the town has a population of around 1500. Back in july all my friends and other kids and their parents started playing pokemon go it was real nice to have the community come together like this I'd never seen anything like it besides on holidays. Fast forward to now only a select few play now and the 2 gyms in my town are lvl 10 instinct, I had my friend on another team take it down. It was highly unusual that the gym was lvl 10 because everyone in town had stopped playing. None the less i put my pokemon in the gym and sure enough the gym was lvl 10 again any my low cp pokemon got shoved out for a 2800 cp dragonite. I have reported the usernames of these people but no matter how many I report more spoofers come to take the gym. Niantic please do more to get rid of people playing the game illegitimately it really ruins the fun of it. Sorry this post was a mess but this really irks me. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l84EKK
"Spoofers ruined my small town and niantic does nothing about it" "Spoofers ruined my small town and niantic does nothing about it" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 08:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.