Ads Top

"Steelix reminds me of my childhood."


#PokemonGO: So I evolved my onix yesterday and it reminded me of my childhood when I had a steelix card and this little shit head down the road stole it behind my back. I loved that card. So I said I ain't gonna deal with that. I walked up and said I aint taking your shit and I got my ass handed to me. That's a lesson I will never forget. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2l8FhZx
"Steelix reminds me of my childhood." "Steelix reminds me of my childhood." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.