Ads Top

"Suggestion: make gyms also function as poke stops"


#PokemonGO: I live in a small town in Ohio with a "downtown" consisting of one gym and one pokestop. The nearest poke stop outside of downtown is the church 3 miles down the road. What I'm suggesting is this.. Niantic makes gyms function as pokestops. Instead of swiping right to see what Pokémon are dominating that gym, swipe left to spin the pokestop. Also, putting a lure on it could also be a booster on the gym. This would really help me when I'm walking around collecting Pokémon. I run out of poke balls so fast, and if I take one sitting in the Central Park, say about 30 minutes, I'll only get about 6 spins. If the gym at the town hall had a poke stop, I would have double that, plus new Pokémon to track with the new tracker system. It would help a ton. Let me know what you guys think. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2lUo4Hh
"Suggestion: make gyms also function as poke stops" "Suggestion: make gyms also function as poke stops" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:46 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.