Ads Top

"Update on my Pokémon Go vacation."


#PokemonGO: First, thanks to everyone who wished me well on my journey around the globe. It was an amazing time. In France, I was able to get a bunch of mimes and we got in a fight when this guy followed us and was trying to grab our friend Stephanie. Dude wouldn't back off and got thrown to the ground. He shouted some stuff at us in Arabic after but didn't try to keep going. I also took a gym at the eifel tower! Japan was amazing. Everyone was so friendly and wanted to include you in everything. I loved it there too because I'm only 5'2 and it was nice being normal size there. Only caught one farfetched though. Sydney was amazing! The harbor and Opera house were stunning. I caught a ton of Kangaskahns, 1 weak Lapras which I didn't have, and enough dratini to get my dragonite. As I was boarding the plane to fly back stateside, my 10k egg hatched out my aerodactyl to complete my gen 1 dex. It was so perfect. I sat next to a lady and her 12 year old son on the flight home and he was all about pokemon. We compared our catches and talked mons. Since I was in Europe when the gen 2 drop happened, I made sure to catch one of everything that came my way just incase they were doing regionals again. Paris wins for the sights and sculptures, Osaka wins for people and interactions, and Sydney is the place for food. Glad to be home and it was great seeing old friends, and really cool making all the new ones. Happy hunting everyone, and thanks for the support and well wishes. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2mjLln0
"Update on my Pokémon Go vacation." "Update on my Pokémon Go vacation." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 04:51 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.