Ads Top

"Are gyms supposed to be impossible for new players?"


#PokemonGO: I'm not hardcore into pokemon, but I like the idea of being incentivized to exercise. I finally wandered over to the local gym today and all the pokemon I could fight were cp 2000+. My best ones are a bit over 100.Well now I have 6 dead pokemon :(Can we add a way for new players to battle? I don't care about taking over gyms or playing hardcore but I do want to play with the pokemon I find! via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2ptrXph
"Are gyms supposed to be impossible for new players?" "Are gyms supposed to be impossible for new players?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.