Ads Top

"Ex transferred Pokémon from my account, anyway to get them back?"


#PokemonGO: It sounds petty, and it is. I really shouldn't care as much- but I recently just got out of a long, abusive relationship with my ex husband. He knew the password to my PTC account. The story is basic: he left his phone charger in my car. I was leaving his house to pick up our son for my days to spend with him. I was already ten minutes to my house (I live an hour and a half away) & he demanded I turn around to bring him his phone charger back. Obviously I'm not going to do that with a two year old at 9PM, so I refused. He deleted a lot of my high CP Pokémon including a Donphan I just evolved today that I've been walking with forever. I emailed Niantic & I'm waiting for a response. I read the disclaimer saying they cannot get back transferred Pokémon but I added screenshots of him threatening and then deleting Pokémon from my account via text. Has anyone had a situation like this & had Niantic helped? Not sure if any of this is allowed, and if not- I apologize in advance. Aside from my son, this is one of the few joys I have left lately so any help regarding getting my imaginary friends back would be helpful! Thank you :)Edit: I was ten minutes away from my house, not ten minutes into the drive. Sorry. Written in a fit of anger. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pVKIkV
"Ex transferred Pokémon from my account, anyway to get them back?" "Ex transferred Pokémon from my account, anyway to get them back?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.