Ads Top

"[Idea] Seven day egg hatching streak"


#PokemonGO: I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. But it would surely encourage people to walk more? I also find that Pokémon GO is rather "moreish". When I'm tired of the repeat, I get up and go and I think "man, nature is awesome, I'm happy this game got me up and out today. Let's look for more pokes to get the steel medal".So, let's say you'd get a 10 km for a seven day streak. Or maybe something different, like a 7km egg, which would be an egg you'd only be able to get from the streak, and it would contain Pokémon that would only be in these specific eggs.Edit: my idea would of course not involve exclusive Pokémon. Only those available to catch in the wild.Edit 2: if people would stop feeling so entitled to everything, that would be great. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2oHTlvI
"[Idea] Seven day egg hatching streak" "[Idea] Seven day egg hatching streak" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:44 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.