Ads Top

"Just played Pokémon Go for the first time. Walked for an hour with an Apple Watch. That was a blast!"


#PokemonGO: I have kind of kicked myself into getting into shape since January and have been weightlifting for 3 days and running 3 days a week. I have no particular goal other than to try to train for a half marathon and be more healthy all around. Sundays are my rest days, but today I was too restless to sit around and too sore to do anything else today.I got an Apple Watch recently which has been awesome to track my workouts and calories and it has been a worthwhile purchase so far to keep me motivated. I saw Pokémon go in the App Store and decided to download it today. I ended up walking just under 5 km and had a ton of fun just listening to music and enjoying some fresh air and sunshineI think it's super cool to be able to see how far I have waked my buddy (a charmander right now) and the progress of my eggs right from the Watch. My new goal is to add an hour of walking every day just to play this game! Really cool community here too, man I am so happy right now. via /r/pokemongo http://ift.tt/2pU33fu
"Just played Pokémon Go for the first time. Walked for an hour with an Apple Watch. That was a blast!" "Just played Pokémon Go for the first time. Walked for an hour with an Apple Watch. That was a blast!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:18 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.