Ads Top

"Kabuto"


#PokemonGO: In July last year I was the only person I knew who had waited for them to release the game, so I was so excited when it finally dropped. I remember hitting my first poke stop with a friend explaining all the things that dropped and cursing at me cause my first egg was a 10km and he had yet to acquire one. Finally hatched it a few days later to my precious baby, Kabuto. I was delighted, and with a CP of 15, even I knew that wasn't great. Fast forward to now. I have yet to hatch another kabuto or even see one for that matter, I've been holding out in the hopes that I'll have a more decent one to evolve but it's not looking great. Has anyone any similar stories? I'm dying for a kabutops but I'm not evolving a CP 15 Kabuto cries internallyhttp://imgur.com/t6Xce9hEdit: I got mixed up, I caught it. Same feelings apply though via /r/TheSilphRoad http://ift.tt/2pPGcob
"Kabuto" "Kabuto" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:29 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.